At winter times, mould can develop inside your home. Untreated mould can post a serious health risk as it produces allergens, irritants and some toxic substances.
Mould is usually caused by condensation in places where air indoors is drier.
Around the shower and bath, mould is usually caused by a build-up of moisture , which can occur at any time of the year. To keep the shower and bath mould-free, ventilate these areas whether by opening the windows or installing and extractor fan.
If you have to use some mould removal products, make sure you read the label and instructions by the manufacturer. And make sure the windows are open and you are wearing old clothes, rubber gloves and a mask.
You should also discard all the clothes and towels you've used to avoid spreading mould spores.
It's always safer to use natural cures such as vinegar and baking soda instead of toxic products.
A good way to avoid mould in the first place is to keep your home ventilated and eliminate dampness.