0 votes
asked by (2.2k points)
edited by
If you are offering rental in Scotland as a private landlord, you are expected to add your Landlord Registration Number.

As for tenant referencing, both private landlords and agencies are expected to show the referencing agent they are using and their Id.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Welcome to Spacebnb Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from tradesmen and property lettings or sales experts.

As a property expert or tradesman, you can answer questions here and showcase your skills and expertise to homeowners when they are after a quote at spacebnb